Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FF14, Anyone?

Started by Solyonya [3532830] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Solyonya [3532830]

Hello, fellow Torn citizens! I was wondering if anyone else plays FF14? I recently quit WoW after almost 18 years of playing and transitioned over, but don't have any friends that play outside of my boyfriend and one dnd player that occasionally gets on. 

 

If you do, let me know what server you're on and what you like to do! 

Ptilops [3256971]

I just picked this back up last week, playing on phoenix/light. Last played in the back end of Stormblood and forgot just how much I enjoy the game! I main healers (Ast/Whm primarily) but can do all roles, if you wanted to run some roulettes or just chill out drop me a message!