Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ask Uncle Sweeney...

Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in General Non-related.

117 replies · 1.02k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
118
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

If you want an answer you f**king need rather than some bullshit to make you feel better, ask Uncle Sweeney...

 

I grew up in the 70's. We had no internet, no mobile phones, pedos on TV and poison built into schools. There was no health and safety, you just had to survive...

 

I will not bullshit you, I will be honest, if I can be arsed to answer you, but it will be a wake up if you are a youngster...

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Thanks for your input, I would go with a suggestion to go f**k yourself you little f**king kid and man the f**k up...

 

You are welcome...

Malgarth [2308239]

Dude promises to crush every snowflake question and thread immediately gets reported.

 

Absolute cinema.

 

But a question I need… hmm.

I’m on the hunt for great/interesting recipes. Share a recipe for a dish that you genuinely like. 

MADD [2996793]

The good years,  what the hell has happened to this generation? Seems like they need to man the f*ck up!! Hell yea I dig it

! 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Chilli...

 

Put hot shit spices with 12% fat beef, fat is flavour here, and stick a load of strong cheese on top and you are in flavour town. Put it on pizza with green peppers and onions, and you are golden...

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

The point of this thread is simple...

 

You have a brain like system in your stomach. It is not linked to your hormones, hence why people say you have a gut feeling...

 

Follow that feeling and don't listen to areseholes that think they know better, they don't...

 

You know what is best for you. You may not always like the answer, but it is the answer...

 

Be you, it's all you can do. Ignore the people who think they know better, they don't. They have no idea...

 

Be you boo...

AlanTheDonkey [2745306]

This is sort of awesome.  I'll give it a shot with two questions just to see what happens.

 

Dear Uncle Sweeney:

 

1.) What were the three best albums of the 1970s?

2.) If all the animals in the world were the same size, which one would win in a fight?

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Dear Uncle Sweeney,

 

Why was I bountied 50x for a sum of $20m? I don't mind the bounties, being a Trader and all, but the not knowing why is driving me batty. There is TEA and it involves ME and I don't know what it is 😭 I collect receipts (figuratively and literally) and I am missing receipts. It's a tragedy!

 

If someone wanted me to shut up that badly they could have just paid me that $20m instead of putting me in the hospital where I am bored and tempted to continue to run my mouth on the forums. I have no chill and temptation is so hard to resist.

 

Sincerely,

Viciously_Grim

 

P.S. I will gladly take an anonymous mail or $1 message from anyone who can answer this question.