Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

7* pub hiring

Started by Plutonem [2659536] on in Company Recruitment.

4 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Plutonem [2659536]

I have an inactive employee here I want to replace. I would give you the position waiter with focus on end man. Trains are sold to another employee at the moment. The next time they are available to purchase is in around 6 weeks for around 450k each or alternatively 25 xanax per week.