Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning

Started by -Cross- [600114] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 791 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Cross- [600114]

Sup yall. Just came back after 7 years and have been a player since 08. I'm probably asking for too much but my profile signature is all gone and it was filled with custom gifs and cool stuff since back then it was kinda like our pride and joy lol. Also event list shows the last 7 years only. Curious if anyone around my game age had something similar happened to them.

 

P.S: I got mugged 7m from Mr Duke right after logging in for a loan I don't even remember lmao. Messaged him thinking he is a player...

CHOCOcreamPUFFS [3077786]

08:11:02 - 22/01/25 You created a Parcel containing 1x Ecstasy, 4x Xanax, 5x Erotic DVD

08:11:59 - 22/01/25 You sent a Present to -Cross- with the message: Welcome to torn Pt.2

 

Welcome back fellow citizen of torn 😁

Awesome-O [2356036]

In before idiots post....

 

🍿🍿🍿

Welcome back to DN

Can I haz your stuffs when you leave again

I remember being in your faction (from a player 150 days old)

 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Above average Intimidator

Nah

 

The other returner: Master Buster

Hmmm interesting

 

But: Last Action: 2 days 7 hours 21 minutes and 17 seconds

Sigh

Scuba [512975]

Wait until he finds out Duke has a trained AI responder now.

 

Things have changed indeed, profile coding included (html now). Welcome back! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Cross- [600114]

Thank you all for the welcoming and all the gifts! Great to be back to this wonderful community! Wasn't expecting anything and i appreciate all your help. Anything else I need to know?