Hello,
This is my first ever thread and I'd like to know how I can get started with creating my own spreadsheet to track my expenses and earnings from travel. The current problem I face is being unable to extract data from torn API and automating my entries.
so far this is what I came up with atm, if anyone could forward me to a guide on how to get started I would greatly appreciate it.
[Spreadsheet] Sheet Tracker HOW?
Started by Thallis [3510493] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Try looking in the tutorials forum next time :)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16301927&b=0&a=0
Didn't know that was in there. Would've been very useful to me a year ago lmao