Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff edit.

Started by PSEMO [3537405] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

PSEMO [3537405]

 

Staff edit: Did you seriously re-upload this after it being graved? Its as if you're looking to be jailed... 

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

[image: y.yarn.co]

 

REAL MONEY TRADING: DELETION

The exchange of currency or assets on Torn for real-world money or services (including assets from other games) is strictly prohibited. Real money trading directly affects Torn's economy and donation levels, while exposing our users to fraudulent activities. Staff proactively seek out buyers and sellers both on-site and externally, and no warnings are given for the first offense. Buyers will have their purchased goods removed and be subject to a lengthy game ban, whereas sellers will be banned permanently without recourse.

PSEMO [3537405]

first of all I did not re-upload I was editing in the first place and did not saw your message before submitting edit.

second this has no value as a real-world service. Site is under my name, server is owned by github which provide it to everyone without any pay. What's the real world service value I am providing?

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

"I am selling static websites for in game currency"

 

Bruh.

 

You are trying to sell a real world non torn service for Torn money. This is explicitly outlined in the very first rule as forbidden. 

 

I really don't know how to make it simpler for you.