Redacted
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Graved, as others have said this would be a violation of the obscene content rule. Please keep your clothes on because staff don't want to have to see that.
Redacted
What. Genuinely What are you thinking. I read this and Genuinely had to stop what I was doing.
How about you go read the rules and then learn some common sense.
lmao
...what???
I mean common sense just says no
From an account named DooDooSmella, I can not wait to see these. So yes. Go ahead and post...
On the forums, it will be removed.
You would be fine to post in discords NSFW though.
Just sets the imagination running
18:42:55 - 22/01/25 You added DooDooSmella to your enemies list
This is a video game, not your OnlyFans. You need some help...... BRO....
Dude, there’s better way to find simps on here
9 Cannabis and the overdose merit? Damn you lucky…
Quick question. What the f**k?
Nudes For Torn
N F T
NFT - I see through this bitcoin scam
edit: fine I'll show Torn my titties
Graved, as others have said this would be a violation of the obscene content rule. Please keep your clothes on because staff don't want to have to see that.
Goober hungry for them nudes
Kitties have what 8 titties? 12 maybe?
In game avatar nudes (pics of your loadout) are fine tho FYI
Or wearing any of the Naughty Cache clothing 😏