How can it be the third day of awareness week and I have not found a single item!!!??? I am in shock and awe that there has not been a single item found. I do have +3 merits in awareness but that is it for boosts on my side. But seriously ZERO items found thus far!? Maybe I am the unluckiest person in TORN. (Or maybe I am about to get a HUGE value item... *whisper to devs*)
Awareness week...??? BUST
Started by Frecki [3060971] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I have only found 2 items... I was hoping for more as well
Someone should make a comprehensive list of all of the threads nubs make every 2 months to bitch about awareness
Fair just a bit weird considering the AWARENESS WEEK aspect. Normally I just check it once a month and "Yay free stuff". Thanks for responding and... letting me know I am not alone... I guess.
50+ here maybe your not looking hard enough:P
Try your luck in casino! Maybe your awareness went there! :D
It's obviously skill issue.
Need to buy more dps for ‘free stuff’…