Paying 300 to 400k,
1 to 16 losses 300k each
17 to 31 losses 350k
32 plus losses 400k.
Note
When I'm at work I pop on to train, so if you see me online and I don't reply or send your cash it's because I'm busy you'll get paid after work.
Started by CuddleBear [1861836] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Paying 300 to 400k,
1 to 16 losses 300k each
17 to 31 losses 350k
32 plus losses 400k.
Note
When I'm at work I pop on to train, so if you see me online and I don't reply or send your cash it's because I'm busy you'll get paid after work.
How many losses u wanting for that price
Bump
Man, you’re mighty! You may visit me at the hospital 😊
[edited] thanks for the visit, it was a pleasure 🥂
I’m down, DM me to start
Pays regularly, 7.5M in first day R+
Come on guys 340 more to go.
im up