I just back into the game not to long ago and I'm looking for a spouse for merits and I would like to be able to play and make some money
Looking for a spouse
Started by deathshadow590 [1032679] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Welcome back!
There are specific places for that.
Roleplay-ish
Normal forum thread
The whole Properties forum would be interesting for ya.
Hope you find love!
Mentions: Looking for partner thread
Yeah. Also check out the list of guides in the guide section for money making guides. Would recommend reading baldrs once to refresh
Graved - Not a question