Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

College Apps

Started by BigDickery [2519177] on in General Non-related.

8 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 36707 ×1

goblinMode [2809005]

I went to UNC Pembroke for Bachelors in Mass Communication Journalism. Then I got Masters in Library Science from App State Online. I wouldn't say I'm committed to either of them, but they are not bad. I really don't ever think of them unless someone asks about it. They were a stepping stone to get away from angry toxic retail and restaurants.

Suria [2255504]

Get a course that have job opportunity in your area if you doesn't want to be far away from home.

If you don't have any ambition but can stick through it, probably business or marketing?