Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adrift in Space

Started by Squidtoe [2265466] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Squidtoe [2265466]

Hello, call me whatever you wish. I have returned to this game like I do yearly since I've started 7 years ago. The goal is full immersion. So float me some ideas. We could start a faction or join someone else's. RP or have me join your company. Let's create magic.