Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training Ratio

Started by ischuo [2786290] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ischuo [2786290]

I'm planning to boost dex to unlock elites gym and at the same time the FF too and leaving the def for George alone.

 

What should be the sample stats if I have 100m dex?

Overseer [2143302]

Iirc for hanks ratio its like 35/28/28/10% 

 

so for that…

250m total
100m dex

70m str

70m spd

25m def

 

edit: i accidentally used 40% to get my total so this will be slightly lower, at 35% your total would be 285m

ischuo [2786290]

I get it whatever my dex is at, all I need is 70% of it both for str and SPD and the 25% of my dex should be my def. Thanks will try this one.