Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Annoying settings buttons keep popping up

Started by S1mplekill [2897746] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

S1mplekill [2897746]

This constantly pops up on mobile now for some reason. Every time I click the items box it will pop this settings button and whatever that other one is. Everytime I go to scroll down on the items page, it tries to take a copy of my character. Like there's a ghost version duplicate that I drag around for a few seconds before I can scroll down. Not sure if I explained that well or not. Lmk

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The context menu that you have shown pops up on long click of the topbar options. Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

In which case, you will have to identify which script is causing the issue and contact the script creator to get the issue fixed. This is not a native Torn issue, so not for the Torn developers to fix.

 

Thanks!