Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie refund?

Started by 6ixxx [2204732] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
6ixxx [2204732]

So I placed this bet. 

18:22:14 - 26/01/25 You placed a $42,548,000 (x1.70) bet in the Bookie on Xtreme Gaming (2-Way Full event) bet on Aurora v Xtreme Gaming (Dota 2). 

 

And I ended up getting this refund. 

01:15:05 - 27/01/25 You were refunded for your $42,548,000 (x1.70) bet in the Bookie on Xtreme Gaming (2-Way Full event) bet on Aurora v Xtreme Gaming (Dota 2).

 

As far as I understand, this wasn't a bet being opened for a delay period either as the match started a few minutes later. 

 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]