Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Historian Merit

Started by jallen7 [3439702] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

jallen7 [3439702]

For the Historian merit, you are to read a chronicle. I read a chronicle in the newspaper, under "chronicles." I still don't have the merit awarded. 

 

Device: samsung SM-S908U Android: 14 App version: 2.2.15

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can't just stay on the page to trigger the award. You need to be slow scrolling through the page, actually reading it. If you have not received the award, you do not meet the criteria for triggering the award.

 

Thanks!

jallen7 [3439702]

For the record, I did what you said first CloudJumper. I read through "Real Estate." I didn't get the merit. Then I put "Markets" on my browser and walked away to get ready for the gym. I came back about 20 minutes later and found that I was awarded the Merit. So it appears it is a time elapsed issue. You don't have to actually scroll and read.