Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Faction

Started by Chri_S [103112] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Chri_S [103112]

Hi, my name is Chris. I am looking for a faction to do around 2 wars a month with the highest payouts possible! I will require spy targets as i do not have a hit list of my own.

 


~ Level 64
~ I am NOT daily active but can be most times and during wars.
~ Current Battle Stats 800m with around 2B worth battle equipment and financially independent. 
~ ! I do not have Discord and do not ask me to .!.

 I do have tc stats and yata .

~ I will require a spy hit list .!.