Game says name change can cost additional cash if an inactive user has it but doesn't say how much extra. How much extra is it?
And why isn't it stated how much extra in the format? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Game says name change can cost additional cash if an inactive user has it but doesn't say how much extra. How much extra is it?
And why isn't it stated how much extra in the format? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I accidentally changed my name yesterday it cost 700 points but I saw some over 2000 points. If you type in the name, press change name it'll take you to another menu that tells you the price of that name. you can then press change name again and it'll take your points at that menu
It's going to cost more if it's more recent, the older ones I believe are cheeper.