Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RACOON GRAPHICS

Started by racoon [3383680] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
racoon [3383680]

[image: i.makeagif.com]

 

Hi I'm racoon!

 

 

I enjoy creating my own banners and profile pictures and I want to extend that to create for others!

Whilst there is other artists who create masterpieces or AI art, My skillset is within editing and knowing my way around photoshop. If you are looking for cool visuals for your profile or company then I'd love to work with you!

 

 

 

My prices are as follows:

 

  • Profile photos - $7,500,000 or 8 xanax
  • Profile signatures - $9,000,000 or 10 xanax
  • Company banner - $9,000,000 or 10 xanax

 

 

To get in touch about a design please feel free to message me starting with RACOON GRAPHICS so that I can reply to you as fast as possible.

 

 

Discounts may be offered in cases of multiple orders or in certain circumstances.

 

*All prices include 1 free alteration - after that all alterations will cost a further $750,000-$1,500,000 depending on size of alterations.

Overseer [2143302]

^^^ What Kezek said brother

 

you can also bump those prices up, especially once you refine the craft a bit. These are AI slop prices 

Seldon93 [3256025]

Thanks for your service, really quick with the work was a little out of comfort zone but pulled it out of the bag effortlessly  would recommend to a friend and also really cheap