Bookie says my bet lost but I just watched the race and checked a rl Bookie and it won
You lost your $61,000,613 Galopin Des Champs (Winner Full event) bet on Paddy Power Irish Gold Cup Chase (Grade 1)
Started by MonkeyMagic [313748] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Bookie says my bet lost but I just watched the race and checked a rl Bookie and it won
You lost your $61,000,613 Galopin Des Champs (Winner Full event) bet on Paddy Power Irish Gold Cup Chase (Grade 1)
I’ve had the exact same problem.
Hello MonkeyMagic,
Bets on "Galopin Des Champs" were determined as lost due to an error in the provider's data.
Bets have been resettled based on the correct results now.
Apologies for the inconvenience.