The first time I went to an energy healer I was really skeptical. My friend had said it helped though. Anyway when I got there the earlier appointment went long so I had to wait in the lobby which put me in a really bad mood. I mean I tried to stay peaceful but I could feel it all borked up inside.
Eventually the woman comes out but she looked weird, really putting off a uncomfortable vibe. And the healer came out after her and talked softly to her, so I tried not to listen in. He took her hands and she pulled away. Like I said the Vibes were bad, but just as I got up to leave he turned to me and said I'm so sorry, I can sense your spirit fatigue, and that it is okay to go into the treatment room.
It is hard to explain but how he said it put me at ease even though some part of me was still on alert because of what was going on. So I went in and sat down on the pillow. And the healer said he was going touch the bad parts and pull them into the vortex field between those two stones on the far wall. And I got really nervous because he was okay looking but I hadn't thought he would touch me.
But then his arm moved really fast and he snatched at me. Well near me. And sort of flung it behind him. Just like he said I guess it went into the vortex and soon any concern I had was gone. I settled into a really deep relaxed state. He ran his hands all over, but never actually touched my skin. But reach time i felt him cast away something, and I went deeper down into myself. After a while I felt like I wasn't wearing clothes but also that I didn't care.
Then he said that was his enough for today. I opened my eyes and Iwas still sitting, and he walked me outside.
Anyway it was a unique experience for me, so I tried to make a followup appointment with the receptionist but he told me the healer had my aura and they would contact me when it was time. Then apologized for needing to charge me a bit more, $240, but I would have paid more.
It was several years ago. He never called. So I went to a different healer, but it was nothing like that. And when I told me friend she acted strange, and said that maybe I imagined it. Now, I don't know what to believe.