Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR loading issue.

Started by UYscuti [2661787] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

UYscuti [2661787]

So when I play Russian roulette, I click the icon and around 90% of the time it won’t load on the first click, I normally have to refresh the page around 5 times and eventually it will load, sometimes it can take up to 10 refreshes, if I click latest games on Russian roulette it will open fine, but then again going back to the previous page it normally takes a few refreshes to get the page open. I’ve tried clearing cache to see if that helps, but to no avail (Playing on iPhone, using safari). Every other page on the site opens perfectly fine just Russian roulette