Hello, I got a PI with an airstrip (I’ve confirmed). No matter how much I try to hire or fire a pilot I do not get the benefits for having the airstrip.
PI Airstrip
Started by lackin [3267656] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I can see you have two PIs rented, have you definitely moved into the one with the airstrip?
You have hired the Pilot for the wrong property, the one with the higher happiness has Airstrip and you have not had Pilot on that property.
You need to ensure you have paid any pending upkeep before hiring new staff, you have pending upkeep today and have not hired any Pilot for the new property.
Thanks!
thank you!!! i hadn’t known about pending upkeep