Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need INT trains

Started by JxL [2696285] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
JxL [2696285]

Looking for work but I’m only interested in a job that can help me get my INT up with position and trains.  If that’s not possible with your company, then I am not interested.  

MAN:  48723

INT:  15167

END:  97250

 

If you message me please let me know that you are ok with helping me boost my intelligence or I may not respond.  

Thanks