What are the chances of getting found?
When is it ideal to recover?
Started by noobjesus [3523897] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
What are the chances of getting found?
When is it ideal to recover?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16350490
You lose them slightly more often than bus station skims.
I do gas station and let them run for about 30 days
gas station is your best bet if you don't want your skims to be found, I pull mine every ~200 days (at ~2k skims), though you could probably get away with pulling the lot annually with minimal losses (might lose 1-2, they seem to start getting found around the 2-2.5k skim mark)
With being online multiple times daily, I estimate 4-6 card skimmers to be lost at gas station per year, roughly.