Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overseas Attack?

Started by Uncle_Griffon [183144] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

dzbum [2078384] ×1

Uncle_Griffon [183144]

14:01:39 - 08/02/25 You used 25 energy attacking Ceril and defeated them (chain #586) [view]

link to attack: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=41c97767c1771c4534594c965b2b4356

 

I didn’t manage to nab a screenshot at the time, but I had noticed something strange - despite being in Mexico, there was no icon to revive them and it has listed them as “in hospital for (whatever time), attacked by Uncle_Griffon.” What is odd is the other person currently in Mexico - 

 

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2078384


Was listed as being in a Mexican hospital whenever I had attacked them. 

I am unsure if it is an issue of lag, given I am on spotty 5g at the moment, but I was surprised to see that Ceril had taken a bad blood bag when just moments prior, it said I had them in the hospital, yet saw them make no trips back to Torn. 

Reporting to make staff aware.

Mentions: dzbum [2078384]

Uncle_Griffon [183144]

I am aware they are in a logistics company, but I believe an attack may have been launched when they were already in Torn instead of Mexico.

LionelSanders [2935526]

Had the same issue. My war target in Switzerland flew away with beeing offline for 20min as well. Logistics company, no revive Icon, grey offline button

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The person flew off to Torn a few seconds after you attacked them, you cannot revive a target which is mid air and flying back to Torn. What is the issue that you are reporting here?

Uncle_Griffon [183144]

Ah, my mistake. I thought that I was able to attack them despite them being “in” Torn, formerly in Mexico. I understand that I wouldn’t be able to revive them in any other circumstance, but I was worried I may have encountered a bug where I /did/ attack them from overseas.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The attack took place in Mexico, they departed after you attacked them.

 

Closing the report. Thanks!