Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost it all

Started by CharlesCharles [3493504] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
CharlesCharles [3493504]

I got nothing. Less than a $10 chip in my bank account, I’ve done everything short of selling my house trying to bet myself out of this hole. If anyone wants to bet on my next bet, I’ll happily split my winnings we can lean on each other when we are not strong. There are all times that we have things that we need to borrow, but, if we are wise, we know that there’s always tomorrow, so lean on me. When you’re not strong, I’ll be your friend. I’ll help you carry on