Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous is come back

Started by Evil_Jason [3565228] on in General Discussion.

59 replies · 1.72k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Evil_Jason [3565228]

 

Last 10 years Torn City is hacked by anonymous.Some expensive items and money is sending to others.Torn can't able to protect it.

Admins and developers mail to players and please send back. Now other game servers got hack and Sony Playstation is also down 1 or 2 days.Be careful.Anonymous is come back.

Awesome-O [2356036]

Anonymous are a bunch of pussys

 

A forum I was a mod on years ago kept getting threats but nothing come of it.... I did some research into things Anonymous have done and they are absolute clowns 

 

Closing down a disabled schools website for shits and giggles

 

Hacking a nunnery and using the website to scam people into giving cash

 

Absolute joke 

 

And I've been on my PSt for the last 2 days.... nothing wrong with my PSN store

 

Grow up you 10yo little boy

dingus [3188789]

you sounds like my aunt, she wont shut up about government conspiracies  the fact that you think that anonymous is controlling a game where nobody will change their minds is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

I really felt it when he said admins and developers mail to players and please send back. That hit deep man. Real deep.

Neliex [2857538]

Oh boi. My fellow member, do step in my office. Let me explain you some things about GD, I may mention global chat as well while I am at it.