Im new to the game and I ha pls donated like 100000$ after gambling I bet a lot and had 1 mil I was confident betted 100k and kept going I now have 7203 dollars pls donate to me I need more money
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
lmao
You should probably never set foot in a casino in real life.
04:30:57 - 11/02/25 You sent $110,000 to Sethl1021 with the message: be careful
Dude in the past 4 days iv lost 12 billion in black jack and spent 1400$ on donator packs to fund my gambling
"Oh, you think losing money is your ally. But you merely adopted the gambling addiction; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a winning session until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!"
Graved - begging