Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Issues

Started by Brizo [2715469] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Brizo [2715469]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I have a bunch of chats stuck at the bottom of my screen and I cannot get rid of them

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I tried reloading browser, clearing cache (and having to login).

Originally, they would all just keep reappearing so I went down the route of clearing my cache. Since doing that, I cannot even open these chats any more and I get the following errors in console;

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I have since gotten around it by opening the 'People' chatbox and clicking on those messages (which opens the chat) then i can close it via that.

 

I've left 2 chats in a "broken" state if it needs replicated again.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am not seeing any open chats on your account at this moment. Perhaps this was resolved for you?

 

In either case, there is a similar issue reported here and it will be resolved with Chat 3.0.

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Unable to close chat tabs