Ok I know blackjack is the worst way to gamble but I got sucked in…
someone make me feel better and tell me you’ve had a worse run than this?? I won a total of 4 hands out of 40
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Ok I know blackjack is the worst way to gamble but I got sucked in…
someone make me feel better and tell me you’ve had a worse run than this?? I won a total of 4 hands out of 40
700m is my worst blackjack loss, you got me beat!
Don’t quit, you’ll hit it big soon.
On a side note, do bookie once the football season comes around again. My biggest mistake was doing basketball, teams seem so inconsistent.
It all came from a bookie bet. 1b on Tottenham to beat Burnley last week at 3.3. The casino gives and the casino takes
Right now I'm sitting at 4/20 rr wins. Is this normal or did I piss off Ched enough to have my casino luck switch flipped?
That old f**ker at the torn wheel is gonna be the death of me.
19:38:41 - 10/02/25 You lost on the Wheel of Awesome
19:39:30 - 10/02/25 You lost on the Wheel of Mediocrity
19:39:51 - 10/02/25 You won 1 point on the Wheel of Lame
Tornnwheel is easy do the first two the million one is a scam
someone in my faction did martingale and lost 2.9b so you're not doing to bad