Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yall win

Started by Austin15e [2308431] on in Graveyard.

45 replies · 819 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

mavri [2402357]

Can't wait for this thread to be graved in about 6 hours.

 

Anyways, all of the things you mentioned are freely available in the forums and most factions teach their noobs anyways, so what's the point of this thread exactly xd?

Austin15e [2308431]

I’ve been in factions that haven’t so I guess to spread awareness, positivity, and respect around torn city and also hopes to build my own popularity I love this game and its people 

b1zon [2504699]

You have so many guides out there to teach you just that. It's ultimately your job to learn the game and ask questions. I doubt anyone you'd reach out to would turn down answering. 

Austin15e [2308431]

Maybe so I’m taking everyone feedback into consideration for my next forum this is my first one I made and I would like to attempt to get into it so thank you 

rAtAplAn [2110765]

There is a whole forum dedicated to Guides and Tutorials. You will easily find it. Its called Tutorials & Guides. Bit of a misleading name maybe but there you are. 

Austin15e [2308431]

I felt like it was overwhelming at times trying to find good starters ya they explain what to do but I wanna try to make a good start with simple explanations for people like me…but I see it’s not really starting out as a good plan but I’ll learn from this and make better forums 

rAtAplAn [2110765]

Its nicely devided into threads, want to know why drugs r good? Do a search and you get a nice thread explaining why.

 

I think you are suggesting putting it all here (in the wrong forum, by the way) in one big post, that would be even more overwhelming.

Malgarth [2308239]

Nah, this is actually a good way to get exposure for people who would be up for said task. Such as myself really. I’m a returning player after 3.5 years, so I had to relearn a bunch of things. It’s hot really difficult to share this knowledge with you, so feel free to ask whenever.

Austin15e [2308431]

I appreciate it when I first started I only looked through the general and took me awhile to come back into the forums I’m hoping tho that noobs even leaders would see this and just have a change of heart I also wanna try to get out there and find friends and what better way to do so then putting ya self out there in a positive away I’m sure I’m get attacked but I won’t let that bring me down 

Malgarth [2308239]

Thing is, there are tonnes of people who don’t mind growing even green leaves into a tree, that could in the future shade other green leaves.

Oran and Austral were (and still are I think) ones of such people.

The times I had on the Infinite Dimension faction were the best times I had in this game. Sad that the faction broke up though, but all things are simply not meant to be.

GassyTerps [1444838]

The problem is torn isn’t an Xbox style multiplayer game. Most new people seem to view it as a mobile game. I love teaching new people, have a couple players I’ve worked with since returning that are catching up to me, but that’s not how it goes 90% of the time. Most of the time it’s hard to get comms from newer players, for example I picked up 200 xanax last week and a crew of 10 ate like 25 Xanax in a week. It’s honestly not on me, I reach out to try and figure out what their questions may be, and try to teach them but mostly to fall on deaf ears. Some you meet will be awesome like you and that makes it worth it, but lots of old players get salty at spending 160m and 10 hours+ of time to have it be kind of wasted. Personally the 10% make it worth it though. 

Austin15e [2308431]

That’s another topic I wanted to discuss in this forum I currently in a leader ship position and learning it still I recently had a faction member who refused to communicate even tho we was trying to help them I have 0 tolerance for noobs that disrespect anyone and definitely the people who trying to help them I whole heartedly believe you should not join a faction unless you plan on growing and seek help and stay active sorta 

 

other than that use the disrespectful ones to level up I fully understand higher levels being mad and they have all the rights to act out 

Valencina- [2826512]

( pardon me for my bad English)

 

But you’re more than 2000 day old and yet you’re still this low level even i who take a 2 years hiatus progress is still faster than you.

 

this isn’t a case of not knowing about something but a skill issue