There is no issue to be fixed here, as I have already told you in your prior report. You have also been told this by multiple staff members at this point. The owner of the game has confirmed here that this is how the system works and no change is to be made there.
The game does not tell you any specific rules to the name change system, it will give you the name if it is available. And the name that you want is not available to be taken. If you are referencing the information in the Wiki, then be informed that the Wiki is maintained by information gathered by regular players. The Wiki can be inaccurate or information can be missing.
And also, placing bounties on me does not get you your way, you are not entitled to get special treatment because you bounty staff members or file multiple reports on a topic that you have already been told is a non-issue. I have been lenient with you so far, but if you continue down this path, I will be more than happy to send you official warnings and bans for misusing the report function.