Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can program viruses without a computer

Started by pestilence101 [445588] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

pestilence101 [445588]

I was curious to see if I could check on my virus while flying without a laptop... but it appears I don't need a computer at all.

 

I checked on my virus through the link from one of my old event logs: You completed the Simple Virus which is now in your inventory. You can begin programming a new virus here.

 

 

 

However, I don't have any computer, as shown by this crime screen:

 

 

I've been computerless for the past day now, and my virus has since been completed, and I've started programming a new one.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There's no strict check for Virus programming and that is considered fine at present. The plan is to phase out the Laptop usage for Virus programming eventually hence this has been allowed for years at this point.

 

Thanks!