Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crack & Coke

Started by NecroTheSicko [2721844] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
NecroTheSicko [2721844]

Just curious why these two are not at the game where they would really fit in, also I think at a whole new aspect of the game could be created, which is a major part of a life of crime, or at least in torn. I feel like you could have regular cocaine, which had its benefits of strength and speed for a longer duration, but it makes it harder to like raise your happy, reduced training, stats, for a period of time. Then you could have a part of the game where you can, under “Crimes”, take powder cocaine into crack, to form a higher strength and speed, for a shorter duration, with a slightly bigger downfall but similar. Not sure if this idea has been tested thought of but it seem like a no brainer! Probably a lot of coding but non the less fun and interesting for sure! Another thing to draw people to crimes!!  something I thought of toward the end of this was that you could create different labs to produce each drug. Obviously lab would cost money and take time to create, but maybe do them as an upgrade to factions or by them selves making them more available without having a faction but still costly to obtain! LABS, speed labs, weed and mushroom from Farming Land, Pharmaceutical Lab that produces Vicodin, Xanax , and ketamine, College Labs that produced LSD and PCP, and let’s not forget a POPPY Feild to produce opium! Possibly turn opium into Herion for a new drug that helps reduce incoming damage. But also with great down side. 

Thats it I think, but I’m sure I’ll think of more as I have had tons of ideas about this for some time. Please comment and add any ideas in comments!!

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

Thats it I think, but I’m sure I’ll think of more as I have had tons of ideas about this for some time. Please comment and add any ideas in comments!!

 

NO comment