I’ve been in the hospital three weeks now. I had a near death experience and been going through a lot. I’ve got two more weeks in here and hopefully I’m out. While in here I’ve been playing torn and it’s really kept my mind off everything. Torn has an awesome community and I appreciate you guys. Just wanted to say thanks.
Thankful
Started by Glazeddonut93 [3498935] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mead [1394423] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Yep, he's still gonna get roasted, but because people care instead of the other way around
Keep going! <3
This kind of post is where the Torn community puts the "beautiful" in "beautifully toxic."
Stay strong, my guy. This too will pass. I hope you heal up.
GD where?
I mean, GG to you, OP!
Is this the Glasser?
No lol
Thought this was gonna be another noob complaining about being perma hosped. Pleasantly surprised. Glad to hear you’re on the up and up OP
Yep, he's still gonna get roasted, but because people care instead of the other way around
You’re very welcome for the immense amount of support and positivity I’ve brought into your life in the last few weeks.
I just hope you’ll know how and when to repay me the favor.
Hang in there.
[image: i.gifer.com]
Good luck glazeddonut93, you ever need anything just ask! ☺️🙏
Smooth recoveries OP 🙏
(Hope you're not American)
I'm not sure how to cheer you up, but do you need a revive?
It will be free.
Thank you so much!
Means a lot thanks!
thanks for hanging out with us :D
Hope you do well
So who's gonna bounty her?
JK, wishing you a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
Get well soon.
Glad you're doing well to post! Good luck with the recovery. Torn is a nice escape, always something to do!