Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-25% speed when attacking

Started by Insanity [1947810] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Insanity [1947810]

So when I attack I’m getting a -25% speed debuff that says it’s from my company? There is no such debuff to my knowledge?

So not sure what’s causing this unless I’m being dumb. Using iPhone 15 and chrome/safari

 

[image: snipboard.io]

Insanity [1947810]

I never even thought about that, I took it as it was saying from my company not theirs😅 been a long day thanks for clearing that up!