Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Traveling scripts?

Started by Brownowl [3574253] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 713 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Brownowl [3574253]

Anyone know of a travel skip that will bypass the confirmation of “are you sure you want to travel home” or at least a button that’ll make it faster lol I’m sure as you guys know people camp the low levels and attack them when they land and it’s just a couple seconds delay that can get you mugged it’s happen to me as I press the confirmation button 

Tenren [3373820]

Not legal to skip the confirmation as far as I'm aware of. 

 

However, if you use Torn PDA, you can double-tap the house/home icon to fly back instead of having to click the link and then the confirmation.

 

It's also recommended to set a separate timer - I wouldn't depend on app or API-based notifications since there's often a delay. 15 seconds is more than enough to buy and fly back.