Hello,
For the last 12 hours at least, our faction API has been periodically returning incorrect values for faction/chain calls.
This is happening on and off every few minutes. It has been happening every few minutes as well.
This was verified by different keys belonging to different members.
Several members also stated they were getting chain notification drops on Torn Tools as well.
I made sure to verify this directly via Torn API (mostly on v1), and the returned values did not align with what was showing on Torn.
the "times out in about [X] seconds" [X] value is directly from the "timeout" value, and this was seen to be negative via torn api.
For all those notifications (which continued for the next 11 hours every few minutes), the chain timer on torn was never below 4 minutes.
I did not find anything parallel/related posted on the bugs forum, so I am not sure if this was specific to our faction.
Apologies if this is related to something else and I missed it.
Thank you!