Did I get scammed here or did I get the better end of the trade?
Started by IaMD0M0NGUS [3300998] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Did I get scammed here or did I get the better end of the trade?
I got a shitpost to read, you get R- its a fair trade if you ask.
05:51:49 - 14/02/25 Someone mugged you and stole $0 [view]
Thank you for whoever decided to try and mug me lol
Either she is generous or naive.
Isn't Love Juice 4m ish rn in item market?
I got offered 20m from someone, this person offered to double it. I just think it's funny asf that I got 40m for effectively $1 since I found both of the Love Juice in the city
I was offered 20m from someone, they offered double ¯_(ツ)_/¯
That's awesome but maybe...you should censored her name at least... She got mugged.
Not sure did you want to show off but you made another player a target in a way by doing this. And they sort of helped you.
Nice, now they're going to mug her ass.
Cashs’Cow👀
good trade
Bro probably got addicted to love juice too bad, just like im addicted to toilet seats for some reason.
Babe Ruth for cash was a pretty good one
Haha what a dick 🤣