there a merit that need to be gained
Started by Challenger_69 [2736303] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
there a merit that need to be gained
If you mean a mechanical weapon, Those include cattle prod, taser, chainsaw, bolt gun and Gore (unlikely as it's a M'aol drop).
Most other weapons are considered non mechanical but outside specific categories, I don't believe there is a merit for "non-mechanical".
use chainsaw thats best for you now
Off subject, but I always thought a prod or taser should reduce dex as well as lose a turn.
I would recommend saving the mechanical merit for Halloween. Use a chainsaw, and you will get the merit pretty quickly. 😁
Gore cannot be obtained by players, it's one of M'aols weapons not drops