Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

B&I threads revived

Started by Sif [2746266] on in General Discussion.

1 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Sif [2746266]

Multiple threads in B&I are being revived years later with a post:

 

"Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks"

It's a good chuckle seeing the replies basically being "I have no idea."

 

 One of the funniest being MrRightSA's response of "na i'm not poor enough to track temps disappearing anymore so just close it xD"

 

Someone got motivated perhaps? or did Nikitad just get stuck with cleaning up the B&I forums like mopping the sidewalk in the rain?

Mentions: Items consumed even when they aren't in the log.