Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime lvling

Started by Crushen [3477140] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Crushen [3477140]

Hello guys, 

 

I fisnished graffiti crimes to lvl 100. I tried  pick poketing but I'm getting a lot of failures I have 35 natural nerve. M I doing them in wrong order?

 

HolyFuck [3474044]

choose your targets carefully. open up the wiki or emforus' crimes guide and see which ppl and in which condition have the highest success rate and stick to those until your PP level goes up. those critical failures set you waaay back

RealTeel [3008047]

until your PP level goes up.

🤭

 

There is a script for Pickpocketing in the Tools and User script forum that looks at your pickpocketing skill and color codes targets for you, in order of difficulty. 

 

It's one of the more useful crime scripts, imo. 

IndyCision [2597200]

Spend some nerve on the earlier crimes too - you jumped straight past the first two "easy" crimes.

Having some extra Crime Experience from those will also help you out.

 

(They are in difficulty order, from left to right, one row at a time)

RealTeel [3008047]

I kept trying to get the police badge like a dumbass, eventually got it kind of early, but it was a lot of fails. 

 

I honestly don't remember about cyclists, it's been a while since I've done pickpocketing. 

e7cf09 [3441977]

For me the cyclists are okay to pickpocket at around CS 80, but police officers have very high fail/crit rate even at CS100.

 

NNB 45.