Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Roblux

Started by W1SEW0LFH0L0 [3580995] on in General Non-related.

5 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
W1SEW0LFH0L0 [3580995]

Howdy Y'all. Got a 25 dollar roblux card for christmas. Have no interest in playing it. If anyone wants it post below your favorite film of all time. If I think it's good i'll give it to you. 

 

Don't want anything in return for it but wouldn't say no to anything either! 

Auric_bar [3601526]

Mine is not really a movie but you can say it's a fan made movie for tf2 called emisis blu or blue

 

It's a horror fan made movie of the game about the respawn machine breaking 

 

No it's not some analogue horror bs (no offence I like analogue horror too)

MR_J_19 [3255037]

I would love the prize not for me but for my son he's a big Roblox player and my favorite movie is the pirates of the Caribbean franchise I'm a big Johnny Depp fan.