Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips

Started by Mr_Kray [2391530] on in Gambling.

0 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Mr_Kray [2391530]

I’m looking at opening a betting tips discord group, I’m not sure if this is against the rules or not, I bet a lot in real life and I’m quite good I win 3 out off 4 bets. 

it would cost 1 Xanax to join that gives you 2 weeks in the group.

 

in the group we will also be hosting a game called last man standing