It seems that I just can't find it..
Started by Alimia [3550219] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
It seems that I just can't find it..
(Of course i'am
notkidding and i'amnotserious)
So you are kidding and you are serious? Doesn't make any sense at all.
Do you want help or are you just begging?
You can't delete it. You can ask for it to be moved to the graveyard, an archive where threads go to die. To do so, just click the report button on the post and mention grave as the reason
To be frank, i didn't know how to delete it so, I asked this question instead.
Basically I didn't think that it seemed like begging, to me was a chance to make some humor,
in the wrong thread, my mistake sowwy
Also didn't notice until now the replies,
thanks for your reply!
Thank you for letting me know !
You can edit your posts. Replace what you originally wrote with "deleted" or something like that.
Just go to the staff option when you click the three little lines beside the Torn logo up top... all a staff member to grave your post.