Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mentoring Newbies!

Started by NuggSit [3282431] on in Tutorials & Guides.

3 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
NuggSit [3282431]

If you are new to the game and are confused or looking for guidance, just send me a message and ill gladly help out as much as i can! (when i am online of course)

Simon_Tempest [2808184]

Hi 

Rookie here and I'm completely lost.........it's by God's grace I even found this Thread......i think it's a thread....am not sure.......but I digress......your assistant will be greatly appreciated