Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dick

Started by Receipt [3480295] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Receipt [3480295]

So my old faction leader (this faction 13k respect) got mad at me and placed multiple bounties on me so feel free to attack him or do anything you want I just need to get the lesson to his head that when I get accepted into a faction that has 8m respect that I'm gonna join it.

 

Also his username is Xarx level 36