I was cleaning up crimes booting people not qualified for some crimes and I saw some of the progress transfer over from people booted out in some crimes, but it seemed a bit buggy, I would see the percent go from 80% to like 75% or something which im sure is probably intentional to not fully transfer it... but then i booted someone that was 100% (hacker position) and a full 100% planning just went out the window all because i didn't check crimes every 5 hours to babysit new players. (not tryna name and shame so removed names, it happens in a new system)
I tried to join both hacker and engineer role and neither passed over the planning to anyone and was unable to have been gotten back. It's very strange that the planning passes over in some cases but not others so this seems like a bug. Could be wrong maybe this is just a very illogical weird system but reporting it since it's a new system and just seems odd to only sometimes pass someone the %.