Really it's been a while. Since last update.
All items crashes.
People are getting poorer and poorer.
So game gets harder and harder.
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
BobrKurwa [2841258] ×1
Really it's been a while. Since last update.
All items crashes.
People are getting poorer and poorer.
So game gets harder and harder.
I don't understand
Clear racism and targeting. By moderators.
Game is great and I don’t think any of the staff are racist
🍿🍿🍿
You can see yourself out now.
it has the word "race" in it with a hard R at the end. I don't think you can defeat that argument
Rest in piss nova u wud hav luved racist moderators xx
You don't understand, getting richer and richer. Because not in some Platinum noob faction 3 hits per war. RW don't actually matter at all at this point.
Staff and mods in this game are fair, not racist, and work hard from what I have seen and experienced.
This game has tons of ways to be successful at it and even lets you choose what success is which is pretty cool.
So while I respect your opinion to say your post or your attempt at maybe clickbating into the void I also respect my right to post my opinion for whatever it is worth to the conversation.
😺 💕
Your post is bad and you should feel bad.
if you don't like your faction, there's literally hundreds of other ones out there...
Yeah this is good that Bogie The racist, don't grave this after 9 minutes. No conversation. Because he is racist.
So, really, you're just broke and don't have karma and now you're blaming it on the mods?
Are you gonna Finnish soon, or are you gonna drag this out?
I think there should be 4b limit to comment to forums...
The game is entirely unbalanced now by the majority of players terming wars each week. It's silly to be crying about no money at this point. Get yourself a small shell and play Farmville if you really want fake money this badly.